My recipes are meant to be shared and enjoyed. I welcome you to re-post my recipes and text. I ask only that you credit me and include a link to my blog if you post any of my content.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Festive Red Sangria

3 cups red wine
1/2 cup brandy
1/2 cup kirschwasser or triple sec
1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
1/2 cup pomegranate juice
1 peach, peeled and sliced
1 nectarine, peeled and sliced
1 apple, peeled and sliced
1 orange, sliced

Optional: dry sparkling wine, Champagne, Cava, or Prosecco
Optional: pomegranate seeds

Mix all ingredients, serve over ice, and enjoy. Pomegranate seeds make a nice addition to this sangria also. If you want to step it up a bit, pour your sangria over ice, leaving a little headroom, and top it off with a little dry sparkling wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment