My recipes are meant to be shared and enjoyed. I welcome you to re-post my recipes and text. I ask only that you credit me and include a link to my blog if you post any of my content.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Catering Aspirations

My sis-in-law Leslie and bro-in-law Andy gave me the opportunity to prepare the food for a holiday party they had for their friends in their beautiful new home.  Andy was so kind to take these fabulous pics of the food.

Trio of Dips:

Sundried Tomato Dip (Recipe From Barefoot Contessa)
Tapenade and Feta Dip
Hummus



Baked Figs With Blue Cheese, Candied Bacon, Roasted Pecans, and Reduced Balsamic Vinegar:




Miniature Twice-Baked Potatoes Topped With Crispy Prosciutto:


Vietnamese Chicken Spring Rolls With Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce:



Grape Tomatoes Filled With Smoked Salmon Mousse, Served on Salted Cucumber Slices and Drizzled With Lemon Caper Vinaigrette:


Stuffed Mushrooms (My Photo):


This was a wonderful opportunity to prepare food for a party.  I hope to have more catering opportunities in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment