My recipes are meant to be shared and enjoyed. I welcome you to re-post my recipes and text. I ask only that you credit me and include a link to my blog if you post any of my content.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Easy Asian Noodle Side Dish


Very quick, easy, and flavorful.  I used rice stick noodles, but they're a bit sticky.  I'll try it with sturdier noodles next time.

In a nonstick skillet, heat 2-3 tablespoons olive oil over medium to medium-high heat.  Add a tiny splash of sesame oil, 2 or 3 anchovies that have been mashed with a fork, 2 or 3 cloves of garlic pressed through a garlic press, and a couple pinches of hot red pepper powder (I like the Korean version).  Saute until everything is cooked through and well combined.

Add cooked Asian noodles, whatever your preference, and toss well.  Garnish with a sprinkle of hot red pepper powder and chopped cilantro.

1 comment: