My recipes are meant to be shared and enjoyed. I welcome you to re-post my recipes and text. I ask only that you credit me and include a link to my blog if you post any of my content.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fromage Fort, A Beautiful Way To Turn Cheese Scraps Into Gourmet Cheese Spread




If you love cheese, and if you have my weakness for cheese, you probably end up with plenty of "nubs" of cheese in your fridge.  Fromage Fort is a beautiful way to use up your last bits of leftover cheese.

Just gather up your leftover little bits of cheese and dice them up.  Throw them in the food processor with a clove of garlic and your favorite combination of cream cheese and/or butter and/or white wine.  Process until smooth.  You'll have a fabulous gourmet cheese spread made from leftovers.  How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment